Friday 5 August 2011

The August Break 2011 : #3

- I love this picture (if I do say so myself *ahem*!!) It's best viewed really big because then you can fully see the mountains through the haze, I love that you can see all of the little villages in the distance!

DSC_0182


- My best friend invited me to his this evening. . . so I rock up twenty minutes late (as per usual!) . . I walk into his flat and the door to the sitting room is shut, but on the door is a note with 'Han Number 4' written on the front
(I'm his number 4 reason he can't have a girlfriend! I'm the most important woman in his life, bar his mum, trust me, reasons 1,2 & 3 are pants)

- It was an apology letter for being mean to me (news to me, I didn't know he was mean!)

- I went through the door, and he'd set the table, lit some candles, and made me dinner!

- THE cutest thing ever, and what did I do?! left my memory card for my camera in my computer, so I can't even share how brilliant it was. Oh well.


augustbreak_turquoise_badge

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)