Monday 25 July 2011

Songs on Sunday #7 (Amy Winehouse.)

- I think it is only fitting if I dedicate this weeks "Songs on Sunday" to Amy Winehouse.

amy_winehouse_10616

- I'm not going to lie, I was never really into Amy Winehouse, (allthough I do love 'In My Bed') The only song that really has any emotional connection with me is 'Back to Black' which reminds me of a woman  I aspire to be. (a story for another time)

- She was never really my style, and on top of that, I had enough of drug problems in my own personal life (ex boyfriend, psycho, enough said!) to want to hear about it in celebs-ville aswell. So I kind of ignored her.

- Having said that, I do admire how she always did her own thing, and how she was as unique as her voice was. I think it is sad that she is no longer with us, if ever the saying 'too young to die' was apliccable, now is the time.

- My heart is with her family at the moment, I know exactly how much it hurts to lose someone you love.


MusicPlaylistView Profile


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)