Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Love Affair With: Jeffrey Moustache #6

Hello world!

- Home pelut, o és molt savi o és molt ruc. - Wise words ;)

- One very brilliant hairy man is a certain MR. Jeffrey Moustache.

- Photographing primarily action sports, he sometimes turns his hands to other ventures.

- I know I've said it before, but I love photography most when it captures the essence of the person in the photograph. I don't like flat photographs - the person is there, but they have been dressed up and altered so much they no longer represent themselves. They become blank.

- Having said that, I think it is most difficult to capture a sportsman (or woman! Oh heyyy Suray Fernandez!!) looking past simply what they are doing. Sure you can take a picture of them competing, but that somehow loses the character behind the eyes of the individual. Moustache is one of the gifted few who can capture both at once.

- I especially love his portraits. . .

JoshHansenASR-698

TheDingoTeacup_Green-0131

PatrickMelcher_Oregon-6916

PatrickMelcher_Oregon-5842

TomRyen_Europe-6096

dannyKass_Grenade_NinjaKick_Tank-7138

- All pictures can be found here
- Jeffrey Moustache 2011

- If you're nosy like me, you can always stalk Jeffrey on Twitter : Constant updates of what someone is up to? Why was Twitter not invented sooner?!

- You could take the less creepy-stalker route and follow Jeffrey's Tumblr

- You could take the UBER creepy route and take a look at Jeffrey's FACEBOOK!

- Or you could be completely normal, and check out his pictures at his website : HAHA, clearly I have never heard of being normal!



- Either way, I can't wait for this summer to be over, so I can get back on my board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)