Sunday 17 July 2011

Etsy Finds

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

- I told you I have a slight problem with shopping. I love perusing Etsy for individual pieces of jewellery. So much better than off the rack items.

- Recently I have been looking at little dainty silver pieces of jewellery, which is odd because I tend to prefer gold jewellery and don't really own any silver.


etsy 1
etsy 2
etsy 3


1 "I aim to misbehave" Bangle : Sterling silver bangle, this quote is so me, I've never seen the film, but I Like the quote.  
2. Squid Ring : ahh squids, I love squids, and octopodes!  
3. Tiny Bee Ring : So cute!!  
4.Quote Necklace : This quote is adorable  
6. Fortune Cookie Necklace  : Words cannot describe how cute this is! I love that you can write your own secret messages inside, an adorable alternative to a locket.  
7.Infinity Ring : I have seen so many of these rings and I still love them.   
10. Dr Seuss Quote Bangle : This is one of my favourite quotes ever.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)