Tuesday 26 July 2011

2 :23 Betsey Johnson A/W11 Hair (NYFW)

-We all know Betsey Johnson is known for being a little bit 'out there', but that is the reason we love her is it not?!

- I've recently found these images from Betsey Johnson's Autumn/Winter 2011 runway show at New York Fashion Week, and the thing that really impressed me the most was the hair the models were sporting.

betsey johnson hair aw11
-All images available here

- It makes a change from the usual mussed up beachy waves everyone and their grandma seems to be sporting at the moment.

- I love the use of lace as a stencil! so creative!

- Sadly this is not a look I will be rocking, as my completely out of control Europe-esque mop doesn't and couldn't stay brushed long enough!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)