Saturday 11 June 2011

2. Theme Song

- It's just one of those questions people ask when they want to get to know you, 'What's your favourite colour?' , 'Where have you been on holiday?', 'What's your favourite film/book?' You know the type of question!

-Every time I get asked, I have no idea what to say, and would probably just name my favourite song of the time, but I don't think that's the point! I'm not looking for a song I like, Im looking for a song that describes me. And it hit me one day on a long motorway drive, lost somewhere in the moors with my iPod on shuffle. I've found my theme song!!

-If you'd have asked me a couple of years ago I'm sure my answer would have been completely different, and if you ask me in the future, no doubt it will have changed again!

-My theme song; "Trouble is a Friend" by Lenka


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)